- Clients will receive a customized nutrition plan designed to meet their goals. Lots of veggies, plenty of protein, with carbs and fats tailored to each individual to meet body composition and fitness goals.
- Clients will work one-on-one with a PhD caliber coach with 20 years’ experience in the field and 5 years as a professional nutrition coach.
- Feedback 2x/week via email, with in person meetings 1-2x/month (availability will depend on general interest and demand).
- The plan will be updated every roughly every 2-4 weeks, with gradual increases or decreases in calories according to individual progress.
- At the end of the coaching program, clients will be provided with a maintenance diet plan that they can follow indefinitely, along with strategies for a sustaining their new body composition while still living a “normal life.”
Option 1: renewed on a monthly basis
Option 2: 3 months plans
Additional packages with longer terms and progressive discounts for more time purchased may be provided in the future, depending on demand.
Most body composition goals require a time commitment of at least 8-12 weeks. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to plan for a 3-month commitment, even if you select the month-to-month option. If you have questions about your goals and a reasonable timeline to achieve them, please contact Nathan to discuss your options.